Total Pageviews

Friday, July 29, 2011

A Crazy Summer

Wow!  This month has been nuts!  All I could think about was how nice it would be when summer came and school was out but NO!!  My 7 year old has been a social butterfly and it seems like I have been doing nothing but driving.

Still trying to take care of my body but recently it's been through yard work and lots of it!  We live on 2.5 acres and there is a lot to do.  Trimming trees.  Dragging branches to the burn pile.  Riding the tractor.  Cleaning leaves out of gutters and the list goes on and on...

Contact me and help me break the monotony.  I would love to do a session with you.  I'm only charging $1.50 a minute and you can pay with PayPal.  We can set up a time and talk on the phone about your interests.   :)

Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment